Al DeAngelis founded Your Dash 365 when he saw a rising need for resources and programs within his community. Al has worked hard over the course of his life helping others.
He has built trails for his local school, a safe path for elementary school kids drop off, helped run the Reading is Fundamental program for many years for elementary kids with is wife, various fundraisers for the school and is on his local School Board.
Al is proud of networking to connect various Community members with their needs, and is most proud of connecting a family friend, whom he looks up to, with a program back in 2017 for service dogs for veterans with PTSD. He supports many wonderful community programs through volunteering and donations with his wife. Al has fostered abused dogs and helped them find forever homes, donated and volunteered with Luzerne County Child Advocacy center whiskey cigar BINGO fundraisers, food pantry collections through YD365, peer to peer talks with struggling Veterans that reach out and so much more. He is proud of Your Dash 365 and the people who make it successful. It takes a village and we are blessed with a great one.
Christin was raised in an Army family living all over the world throughout her life. Her family’s military service taught her a great respect for the United States and the Armed Forces. Christin is very proud of her father, Colonel Daniel W. Wells III, USA. He served in the US Army June 1971-October 2000. Awards: Defense Superior Service Medal, the Legion of Merit, the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army. Commendation Medal, the Joint Service Commendation Medal, the Army Achievement Medal, and the Army General Staff Badge.
She has dedicated many volunteer hours to serving others. In 2006 she moved to Shavertown, PA where she was an active volunteer. She was a Girl Scout Volunteer and Leader for thirteen years, advising her troop through their Silver Award where they created a music appreciation program and donated instruments to the Lake-Lehman Cadet Band Program. She was also a Lehman-Jackson Elementary PTO Volunteer and Chairperson for ten years spearheading the Playground Committee and raising funds for the new Lehman-Jackson Elementary Playground. As a Lake-Lehman Band Volunteer for eight years, she created and raised funds for the Lake-Lehman Marching Band Scholarship Program. Over the years, Christin has been a Lake-Lehman Senior Project Mentor, Soccer Coach, Lacrosse Coach and church volunteer.
Christin recently moved to South Jersey and plans to expand the Your Dash 365 mission there to help homeless Veterans with her father.
Carolyn is proud of her Dad who served is the US Army and now her son Jacob is serving in the US Navy. Jacob is currently on mission on the USS Carl Vinson which is the United States Navy's third Nimitz-class supercarrier. Carolyn and her husband David are supporters of our Armed Forces and are life long community volunteers.
Brenda is proud of her father Donald Zimmerman US Marine and Father in Law Louis Pugh US Army Airborne, Louis received the Purple heart. Brenda is a large supporter of local charities and community events and has been over the course of her adult life.
She has received Paul Harris Fellowship Honor from the Rotary Club of Dallas PA, and the 2019 Guardian Shield award for their exemplary commitment to the center and children of Luzerne County.
Donations to but not limited to:
· Child advocacy Center the Luzerne County Child Advocacy Center is committed to the protection of all children who have become victims of physical abuse, sexual abuse, and neglect.
· Challenger Baseball, The Little League Challenger Division® was founded in 1989 and is Little League’s adaptive baseball program for individuals with physical and intellectual challenges.
· Patriots cove supporters (a non-profit to help the mental healing of veterans and first responders).
· Sponsor of Skate with a Cop. Vests to local police for protection.
· West Side Career & Technology Center Law enforcement program, Radios, and accessories for the students.
· Luzerne County Fair, Home of 8 charitable groups helping the community 24/7. Brenda is the Fair chairwoman, donor, and volunteer.
· Brandon’s forever Home fundraisers, movie nights at fair for Brandon’s bags. Brandon's Forever Home is a 501c3 charitable organization located in the heart of downtown Hazleton, PA created in 2014 to raise awareness about children in foster care and their need for permanent loving homes.
· Halloween at the Fairgrounds: a safe place for the kids in the Wyoming Valley to trick or treat free.
· Nickle for Nate Fund donors.
· Ed Nulton Fundraiser (a fireman severely injured when working at the scene of an accident).
· Back Mountain EMA donations of equipment.
· Dallas Twp. Tree lighting event.
· Donor and volunteer with Your Dash 365, Back the Blue campaign.
· Free entry at the Luzerne County Fair, which she chairs, for veterans and first responders sponsor.
· Sponsor of behind the badge awards with WBRE.
Brenda and her husband Alan are the superheroes in a crisis. Delivering water and supplies to stranded motorist on 81 during snow storms, plowed out Blue Chip farms Animal rescue, sent a generator to Bradford County Animal shelter when their generator went down during last year’s winter storm which kept all the animals warm and water pipes from freezing, donated the use of vehicles to local municipalities when their broke during a storm, and past years helping and feeding flood victims to name a few.
Community Outreach Administrator
Intern / Volunteer
ALICE (active shooter training) first in our district, grant written by M DeAngelis
A nonprofit corporation.
Phone - 570-262-6725
Your Dash 365
PO Box 452
Dallas, Pa 18612
Head quarters in The beautiful Back Mountain of NE Pennsylvania.
PO Box 452 Dallas, PA 18612
Learn more about our upcoming events, fundraisers, and more!